Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

heroics wrote: »
    Same here

I'm still playing Shipment all the time :D even if Carpet Bombings and Artillery Barrage piss me off a lot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I'm still playing Shipment all the time :D even if Carpet Bombings and Artillery Barrage piss me off a lot.

What class set up would you recommend for Shipment?

im usually running armoured with an lmg extended mags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

thebull85 wrote: »

For domination
    Usually an mg42 ext mags rapid fire and fmj. Armoured and lately been running blitz with counter uav care package fighter and glide bomb.

Usually get streaks couple of times ina game.

Or same but with requisitions paratroopers, bombing run, flak guns.

For kc or tdm I run the stg QD ext mags

Tbh mainly use shipment for the challenges so currently using a pistol as my primary to get the 80 kills challenge.

I just noticed that they added Domination 75 and upped the score for the top 5 scorestreaks using Requisitions. Exact wording from the community update:
    Requisitions Nerf. After taking into consideration community feedback and data, we nerfed Requisitions. We wanted to give the community some insight into our decision. First off, the Requisitions Basic Training was intended to provide novice players with a route to earn mid-tier Scorestreaks. Only on exceptional matches were highly-skilled players meant to be able to acquire top-tier streaks like the Ball Turret Gunner. However, the current frequency with which players are able to earn these top-tier streaks with the training is far too high. To address this issue, we’ve raised the cost of the top 5 Scorestreaks by 600-1200 score when using the Requisitions Basic Training.

We’d also like to provide some additional insight into our tuning philosophy. With the Divisions Overhaul on April 10th, we took two initial steps that we hoped would reduce Requisitions usage. These steps were adding the Blitzkrieg Basic Training and buffing the Ordnance Basic Training. A month has passed since the Divisions Overhaul, and Requisitions remains the most-used Basic Training in the game (since the removal of Primed). Due to a difference in score/XP between game modes and maps, Requisitions is tough to tune. The Training has mainly been an issue in Domination, Hardpoint, and on the Shipment 1944 map. For other modes like Team Deathmatch, Requisitions seemed fairly balanced. The aim with today’s tuning is to get Requisitions into a fair place for Dom and HP on non-Shipment 1944 maps. Many of the top streaks will now be exceptionally difficult to earn in TDM. Shipment 1944 will be a bit less chaotic than it has been, but that’s the nature of the map and we can’t tune the game around this very specific edge case. Below are the adjusted Scorestreak costs:

Emergency Airdrop: Increased from 1800 to 2400
    Fire Bombing Run: Increased from 1950 to 2700
    Paratroopers: Increased from 2400 to 3300
    Carpet Bombing: Increased from 2850 to 3850
    Ball Turret Gunner: Increased from 3600 to 4800

Ground War will be back on Wednesday and will become a permanent game mode.

https://community.sledgehammergames.com/t5/Sledgehammer-Games/SHG-Weekly-Community-Update-Friday-May-11/ba-p/10728957

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/995082423359680518

thebull85 wrote: »

I'm not a person who makes the best classes but I tend to be a try hard with Volksturmgewehr + High Caliber + Steady Aim + Reflex Sight + Grip (if using Infantry) but no Grip if using other divisions. I tend to run it with Infantry, Airborne or Armoured. I use Hustle because I cannot go a class without it now because I'm so used to it and it will feel weird not to have it.

If I want to run an LMG, either Lewis or MG42 with Extended Mags + Reflex Sight + Quickdraw (or swap out Reflex Sight on Lewis for Steady Aim). Basic training is Hustle.

• Advertisement

Shipment will still be a heap of req players. It would be rare enough a game of Dom that I wouldn’t get a ball gunner even at those scores. Might just mean the streaks all start later in the map 😂.

Was interesting to see it’s the most used basic training. Does not surprise really. I pretty much run blitz on everything unless playing war

heroics wrote: »

Shipment will still be a heap of req players. It would be rare enough a game of Dom that I wouldn’t get a ball gunner even at those scores. Might just mean the streaks all start later in the map ��.

Was interesting to see it’s the most used basic training. Does not surprise really. I pretty much run blitz on everything unless playing war

Requisitions was buffed in Domination because for example, instead of taking 48 kills (without any captures), it's now 44 kills to get Paratroopers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Am I the only one that uses lookout? :o

mad muffin wrote: »
    Am I the only one that uses lookout? :o

Am I the only one who NEVER used Primed? (When it was in the game) :D

How are we supposed to do the ground war head shot challenge? Am I missing something?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Am I the only one who NEVER used Primed? (When it was in the game) :D

Used it at the beginning for a while, the strafing gave you an advantage in every gun fight.

km79 wrote: »
    Thought it was just me !
    Score streaks coming in with sound behind or no sound etc

Hasn't happened before

Happening again tonight. Worse than ever.

Ahead of the BO4 reveal Thursday and because we won’t have our typical SHG Weekly Community Update posted Friday, we wanted to let you know about the playlist updates we’ll be pushing out this week so you don’t miss out!

See below:

We’ve got new Daily Orders for this week for rifles, LMGs, SMGs, sniper rifles, shotguns, and pistols.

Note: There was a UI issue for this morning’s Daily Order, so we pulled it down and plan to bring it back again soon. That said, if you already picked it up, the Order will still track properly. The requirement is: “Get 15 Multikills with a Pistol." Apologies for the inconvenience!

Midweek Mobilize and Weekend Warfare (live from 10AM PDT on Wednesday, May 16 until 10AM PDT on Thursday, May 17)

2XP on Nazi Zombies - Live from 10AM PDT on Wednesday, May 16 until 10AM PDT on Thursday, May 17

2XP on One Shot (One Shot is a sniper playlist that will be playable for TDM and Dom modes) - Live from 10AM PDT on Wednesday, May 16 until 10AM PDT on Thursday, May 17

2XP Ground War (Standard and HC) - 2XP live from 10AM PDT on Wednesday, May 16 until 10AM PDT on Monday, May 21, but Ground War is here to stay!

2XP Ground War: WAR - 2XP live from 10AM PDT on Wednesday, May 16 until 10AM PDT on Monday, May 21, but Ground War: WAR is here to stay!

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWII/comments/8jqukb/playlist_updates_for_this_week_and_weekend/?st=jh8v4feg&sh=003ea922

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Ground War: War is the best mode that this game has had so far. Delighted to see it made permanent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,990 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Any sign of new War maps for those that don't have the map packs by any chance?
    I play war a lot and its getting a little stale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

everlast75 wrote: »
    Any sign of new War maps for those that don't have the map packs by any chance?
    I play war a lot and its getting a little stale

I know what you mean, 3 maps is a pittance

Love Breakout, don't mind Griffin, despise Neptune

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

x43r0 wrote: »
    I know what you mean, 3 maps is a pittance

Love Breakout, don't mind Griffin, despise Neptune

I used to play War all the time until I got bored of always ending up in Neptune. Now I just play Shipment.

I used to play War all the time until I got bored of always ending up in Neptune. Now I just play Shipment.

Same here hardly play war since shipment was released

Would they ever ****ing fix the two touchdowns in gridiron order? :mad:

• Advertisement

They released the community update yesterday and here's a summary of what it says:

- Type 38 (Arisaka) is the weapon contract for this week up to Tuesday, May 29th.
    - From 10am PDT this Friday to 10am PDT next Tuesday, the DLC 1 map Valkyrie will have open access to everybody so it will be free to play within that period.
    - With the open access to Valkyrie, the weekend warfare will be a Valkyrie moshpit playlist with double xp, double division xp and double weapon xp.
    - Limited edition pack for Call of Duty Endowment entitled 'Fear Not' will become available Tuesday, May 29th.

That's pretty much it.

https://community.sledgehammergames.com/t5/Sledgehammer-Games/SHG-Weekly-Community-Update-Tuesday-May-22/ba-p/10736777

Big update coming next week though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Multiplayer/Zombie crossover mode, infected mode back and new weapons
    Runs until June 26th
    https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/1001509638326628353?s=21

Multiplayer/Zombie crossover mode, infected mode back and new weapons
    Runs until June 26th
    https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/1001509638326628353?s=21

I was just going to type it all out lol.

Used up some of my saved supply drops and got a few of the new weapons the Blunderbuss is back from Advanced Warfare :D

Also got Stinger LMG slowish firerate butlow recoil from my limited testing
    Nambu type 2 SMG low recoil slowish firerate it’s ok

No new rifles sniper that I haven’t unlocked called PTRS-41
    On the melee side there is a claymore sword and a fire axe

Some more details on the update in regards to buffs and nerfs.

• Advertisement

Camo doesn’t seem to be sticking. Apply it and next time no camo again.

Advertisement