Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Options
1353637383941»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

heroics wrote: »
    Same here. Shooting head on and getting shield symbol

I think there is a ribbon that you can pair with the shield setup that almost makes it like running the armored division

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I cannot remember the last time I was on WW2, must have been at least a month and a half ago now by this stage. My xbox live gold membership is currently out so I'll have to renew then grind for the triple play in BO3. I might come back then.

Kinda stuck. Was gonna grind the triple play then realised I nearly put my fist and controller through the monitor last week playing blops3 so giving it a break for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

heroics wrote: »
    Kinda stuck. Was gonna grind the triple play then realised I nearly put my fist and controller through the monitor last week playing blops3 so giving it a break for a while :)

Couldn't blame you for that :P, that's how I felt once I went into Domination for the contracts. I mainly play TDM so I don't encounter that sort of ****e too often.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Couldn't blame you for that :P, that's how I felt once I went into Domination for the contracts. I mainly play TDM so I don't encounter that sort of ****e too often.

Probably need to try tdm I was playing Dom only

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Haven't played this game since I got a Switch - pity there won't be a Switch port of Ops 4 though I know CoD was never a big seller on Nintendo platforms.

I also started playing Fortnite which has actually been a lot of fun.

• Advertisement

When did they introduce points for being in the hardpoint? I was looking for this for ages and they just sneaked it in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

So new master prestige rewards coming and if you reach level 1000 in WW2, you get a camo along with a uniform specially for you achieving that.

v20180717-002_Master_Prestige_Gear_Gif.gif

Winter Siege collections are back open to Monday.

This weekend's warfare is the Wanderlust basic training with x2 XP.

The next title update will feature the following fixes:
    Improving hit detection consistency when using shotguns against a Cavalry Shield
    Fixing issue where prestiging Cavalry Division causes Secondary weapon to default to a rifle
    Fixing issue where character models’ legs are missing from War Mode cutscenes

Next weekend, the Throwback playlist will be returning but this time whilst playing in it, every player will have Blitzkrieg built in and any kills you get with the killstreaks count towards other killstreaks like back in MW2.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Days of summer event live new sandbox map exclusive to PS4

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1024321653528977408?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

sandbox is pretty cool!

Advertisement