Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

My girlfriend bought this for me today as a birthday present. Can't wait to get home and play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Have it downloaded since 7 yesterday, couldn’t get on last night for a few.. stuck in bloody work watching videos all day. Can wait to get home and onto this.. too old for the flying ****e from the previous games.

Ye can add me on Xbox one of ye want, just don’t expect much tactical input on a headset or anything, my ears don’t work :D

SoldierOfSatan6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Going by the reddit forum there is serious connectivity issues at the moment. Basically since the US went live.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWII/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

I got on about 12.10 last night. First game there was a fella ranked 26 ten mins after game became available

Was it released earlier in the U.S?

Someone in aisa or Australia/NZ ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Knex. wrote: »
    Going by the reddit forum there is serious connectivity issues at the moment. Basically since the US went live.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWII/

Played for couple hours this morning and it was perfect.

• Advertisement

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I'm waiting on my WW2 to be delivered to my house but from what I've seen, the Headquarters is such a deadly feature. :)

Unless I have missed something about it I didn't think it was that crazy. It's basically a virtual menu you go buy some things and collect stuff and open your supply drops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

jayo26 wrote: »
    Unless I have missed something about it I didn't think it was that crazy. It's basically a virtual menu you go buy some things and collect stuff and open your supply drops.

Yeah but see, something as simple as that can be considered amazing to people like me. You don't need crazy innovation for something to be cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I got on about 12.10 last night. First game there was a fella ranked 26 ten mins after game became available

Was it released earlier in the U.S?

Servers are up since Tuesday and some had physical copies earlier also Mainland Europe had went online at 11 our time.
    I played it until about 3am and I had no issue with servers etc Maps are fine bare in mind that I play mostly hardcore modes and Domination and TDM all played great a very nice satisfying metallic sound when you get a headshot kill.
    The Headquarters is a great addition and works very well.
    Haven’t ventured on this morning I got off before the US came online but they probably caused the servers to go down like they always do. I suppose it’s a good sign that there is a lot of interest this year in the game.

Yeah but see, something as simple as that can be considered amazing to people like me. You don't need crazy innovation for something to be cool.

True true it would of been really cool of you could use your weapons while there ;)

True true it would of been really cool of you could use your weapons while there ;)

Well there is the firing range, returning from AW and MWR. You can also get to test scorestreaks which hasn't been done in COD before (unless you play custom games with Bots if you get them).

• Advertisement

Well there is the firing range, returning from AW and MWR. You can also get to test scorestreaks! Which hasn't been done in COD before (unless you play custom games with Bots if you get them).

See I knew I missed something ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Has anyone else has any issues redeeming pre order DLC code online?

I’ve got one for free weapon unlock and double XP but when I go on call of duty website I’m getting an error message when I put in the code

Has anyone else has any issues redeeming pre order DLC code online?

I’ve got one for free weapon unlock and double XP but when I go on call of duty website I’m getting an error message when I put in the code

Seems to be a few players with that issue over in the support website no answer yet from Support but I’m sure there will be a fix soon follow the thread over there

https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-World-War-II/WEAPONS-UNLOCK-DLC-CODE-NOT-REDEEMING/td-p/10456630

Ha even celebs like Post Malone couldn’t get a game last night
    https://twitter.com/postmalone/status/926336120685674496

Ha even celebs like Post Malone couldn’t get a game last night
    https://twitter.com/postmalone/status/926336120685674496

Who????

Who????

He's an American rapper.

Is €50 in Supervalu the cheapest place to buy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Connectivity was grand for me. Couple of times i got no hitmarkers in hardcore but not a major issue.

Ranking up fairly quickly too.

Only gripe (if you'd even call it that ) is the games are over fairly quickly. Are tou able to extend the score limits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Connectivity was grand for me. Couple of times i got no hitmarkers in hardcore but not a major issue.

Ranking up fairly quickly too.

Only gripe (if you'd even call it that ) is the games are over fairly quickly. Are tou able to extend the score limits?

75 in tdm is over fairly quickly all right. Liking it so far though. Had no issues with connectivity either on PS4

Just played the first single player mission there and really enjoyed graphics are great and the usual Normandy landing/saving private Ryan feel about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Can't wait to play this. Waiting eagerly for it to arrive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Actually havnt played a CoD game properly in donkeys, just totally fell out of interest with them. WW2 setup definitly peaked my interest though.

Will keep tabs on this thread, don't think I'm arsed buying it now, but definitely miss a good CoD game in my life, easy to play and good multiplayer with friends.

Well that didn't last long, IW all over again.

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/926465861409525760

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

First CoD game in years where I've actually gone straight to the campaign. So far so good. Visually it's something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Johann. wrote: »
    First CoD game in years where I've actually gone straight to the campaign. So far so good. Visually it's something else!

This is why I bought it too. Straight to campaign. Love the setting and looking forward to storming the beaches tonight.

50 quid in super value and if it's ****e I can get 45 for it in CEX on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

weiland79 wrote: »
    This is why I bought it too. Straight to campaign. Love the setting and looking forward to storming the beaches tonight.

50 quid in super value and if it's ****e I can get 45 for it in CEX on Monday.
    You wont be disappointed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Stepping outta work like
    conair.gif?w=780

Woohoo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I have this downloaded and ready to go so will be on for hopefully most of the weekend

I have a rake of lads from this on my friends list from the MW2, BO1, MW3, BO2, BO3 days but since the activity levels on here died a death through the dark days of IW, AW, Ghosts etc. I don't know who's still playing so anyone here on Xbox add me: x43r0 vii if you fancy getting a party together. It makes the initial grinding a hell of a lot easier

x43r0 wrote: »
    I have this downloaded and ready to go so will be on for hopefully most of the weekend

I have a rake of lads from this on my friends list from the MW2, BO1, MW3, BO2, BO3 days but since the activity levels on here died a death through the dark days of IW, AW, Ghosts etc. I don't know who's still playing so anyone here on Xbox add me: x43r0 vii if you fancy getting a party together. It makes the initial grinding a hell of a lot easier

I added you ages ago and sent you a message saying who I am yet we never played or you never replied to me :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

if anyones on PSN add me: novi_glitzko

>> Getting an error trying to connect to online services saying its not available at this time. Anyone else with this issue?

Advertisement