Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bill pay/pre pay query

Options
  • 13-01-2017 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi I purchased a phone, unaware to me its on bill pay! the customer didn't tell me this and has since admitted to not paying the bill. 

The phone is now not receiving messages, calls, i can use facebook and youtube, BUT NO whatsapp etcc..

what are my options? please advise as this cost me over 500euro

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ando88 wrote: »
    Hi I purchased a phone, unaware to me its on bill pay! the customer didn't tell me this and has since admitted to not paying the bill. 

The phone is now not receiving messages, calls, i can use facebook and youtube, BUT NO whatsapp etcc..

thanks
    Hi ando88,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately I would be unable to advise on second-hand handsets from here, I would recommend contacting the person you purchased the handset from. Apologies I cannot assist you further with this from here.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭ando88

thanks
    Hi ando88,

Unfortunately I would be unable to advise on second-hand handsets from here, I would recommend contacting the person you purchased the handset from. Apologies I cannot assist you further with this from here.

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi Pamela, the person I purchased it from has gone home (poland!) 

Is it possible to get the phone unlocked? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

thanks
    Hi ando88,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi Pamela, the person I purchased it from has gone home (poland!) 

Is it possible to get the phone unlocked? 
    I'm afraid the original owner of the phone would need to request this ando88.

-Pamela 

Advertisement