Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

link my account here to my account in adverts.ie

Options
  • 13-01-2017 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,424 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks, how can I link the two.
    Does the username have to be the same?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there,

As Boards and Adverts are now two separate entities, there's no way to link them directly. The best you could do is put a link in your signature or add a link in your profile under the User Control Panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,424 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Hi there,

As Boards and Adverts are now two separate entities, there's no way to link them directly. The best you could do is put a link in your signature or add a link in your profile under the User Control Panel.

Thanks, I have tried that, all I see in the browser is this
    http://www.adverts.ie/myadverts/active

where as other folk her have it end in an account number

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

I think you have to find the public profile link. So if you go to one of your ads and copy the link that's attached to your username on your published post, that should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,424 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Thanks, have asked Adverts directly.. case closed!

Update
    I'm afraid that functionality got broken on the Boards.ie side of things last year and they don't intend fixing it. As such it is no longer possible to link to a Boards account on the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement