Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashback Plus Extension

Options
  • 14-01-2017 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 

Hopefully you can give some guidance. 

I understand the Cashback Plus offer on mortgages is only available if the loan is drawn down by 31st March 2017.

Given the tightening time frame between applying for a mortgage now, and that deadline, is it likely the scheme will be extended?

Thanks

Ste

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi there, 

I understand the Cashback Plus offer on mortgages is only available if the loan is drawn down by 31st March 2017.

Given the tightening time frame between applying for a mortgage now, and that deadline, is it likely the scheme will be extended?

Thanks

Ste
    Hi Ste, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We currently don't have an update on whether there will be an extension to the Cashback Plus offer. If this is extended, we'll let our customers know here and through our group website. If we can help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Hi there, 

Thanks

Ste
    Hi Ste, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We currently don't have an update on whether there will be an extension to the Cashback Plus offer. If this is extended, we'll let our customers know here and through our group website. If we can help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah. 

Advertisement