Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I legally enforce my rights in a private sale ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

OK so. You know best. Leave you to it.

No point in mentioning adverts will try to assist.

Scousemouse
    Adverts mod.

Note. This is my opinion and is not official adverts info.

I honestly didnt notice you were an adverts mod. I emailed adverts directly just now as I noticed this scammer has just put up another advert [for a larger item , a car] and dont want someone else to be stung.

I hope they see the email or is using an online form better ?

*edit * I got an automatic reply just now which said ''Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I honestly didnt notice you were an adverts mod. I emailed adverts directly just now as I noticed this scammer has just put up another advert [for a larger item , a car] and dont want someone else to be stung.

I hope they see the email or is using an online form better ?

*edit * I got an automatic reply just now which said ''Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.''

Email has been received and it is now being reviewed. I am bowing out now. Site admin will try to assist you.

Good night and good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

Email has been received and it is now being reviewed. I am bowing out now. Site admin will try to assist you.

Good night and good luck.

Thanks.

Advertisement