Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal type & delivery in Cork

Options
  • 14-01-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in getting coal for a stove delivered in the Bishopstown area. At the moment I'm using Supertherm smokeless (paid €90 undelivered for 5 x 40Kg in the Co-Op). I've also used Murphy's on Barrack Street - convenient 10Kg bags. I'm interested in any other recommendations - preferably delivered. Can anyone recommend an efficient coal and a competitive coal merchant who will deliver?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

there is a coal place in Halfway (few miles past the airport). I bought from them before Christmas but I just filled up the boot, didn't avail of delivery.
    I found them to be reasonably priced, especially for the kiln dried logs.
    I am using Homefire Stoveheat Premium smokeless coal from them, small little nuggets, plenty of heat.

Just noticed there are these guys too, never used them before but just another suggestion. Coughlan Fuels, based in Carrigtwohill.

Advertisement