Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified by Visa not working?

• 14-01-2017 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I am trying to make an online payment to via anpostpayments using a BofI Visa Debit card.
    Its a repeat transaction - I have done this several times in the last 6 months.

I get through the card details piece and get passed to the Verified by Visa page.
    There is the usual blurb on the left of the page with a Continue button near the bottom.
    After clicking Continue - the right hand side flashes dark blue but instead of a field to enter my verified by visa credentials - the right hand side of the page goes blank and nothing happens.

I have tried using 
    Safari on a Mac,   Firefox on a Mac,  Chrome on a Mac,  Firefox on Linux,  Chromium on Linux

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I am trying to make an online payment to via anpostpayments using a BofI Visa Debit card.

I get through the card details piece and get passed to the Verified by Visa page.
    There is the usual blurb on the left of the page with a Continue button near the bottom.
    After clicking Continue - the right hand side flashes dark blue but instead of a field to enter my verified by visa credentials - the right hand side of the page goes blank and nothing happens.

I have tried using 
    Safari on a Mac,   Firefox on a Mac,  Chrome on a Mac,  Firefox on Linux,  Chromium on Linux
    Hi, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear that you had this trouble with the Verified by Visa page. This service should be working normally, can you please try making the payment again and let us know if you have further problems? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mllelapinette

I have tried using 
    Did you use AdBlocker on your browser? Try pause AdBlocker while you carry out your transaction?

Advertisement