Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seeking acoustic musicians for folky/trad/bluegrass group

• 14-01-2017 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey!

I'm a mandolin player based in Dundrum. I'm looking for other musicians that play acoustic instruments (such as guitar, violin, dobro, bass etc.) to jam and play tunes. I'd love to gig too, especially chilled out cafe gigs.

I'm into "New Acoustic" music mostly. I'm a big fan of Bluegrass, Folk, and some Jazz.

I have a few videos here: youtube dot com /channel/UCwI5sDTbYcZmn4QlXca6cgg featuring some original tunes I wrote, and covers.

Please do get in touch if you'd like to jam!

Bob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

Sounds good some quality playing there, I had a similar add up a while back i am guitar player/singer. Although I am in final year of college now and playing in an original indie-folk band so just too busy for anything until May, I am just going to post here as a reference, maybe you won't have started up anything by then or will be looking for another person.

Advertisement