Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Open Day on 28th January 2017

• 14-01-2017 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Garda Open Day on 28/01/2017. You wouldn't know if there are any other Open Days in January 2017 except this one? I am just not sure whether I will be able to attend 28th.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EJanie

Heya, I was given an invite to an open day next Saturday 21st at 10am. Maybe ring and see if you could go to that one if it suits better.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭vodkacz

Thanks Ejanie. I rang them today and there is no problem to attend 21st Jan. Thanks again for that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cillaemd

Is the open date a invite only ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ganthy

Is the open day tomorrow at 10am?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Henry2006

ganthy wrote: »
    Is the open day tomorrow at 10am?

Yep, not sure till what time though

• Advertisement
Advertisement