Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NcStar Discreet Pistol Case

• 14-01-2017 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

This great value pistol case from real steel manufacturer NcStar can hold two pistols and to six magazines.
    The case has two separate padded compartments. Each can accommodate one full sized pistol.
    Sports six elastic loops to accommodate up to six double stack magazines or twelve single stack magazines.
    This padded case is very sturdy with wrap-around carry handles and heavy duty double zippers.
    Includes a small external zipped pocket on one side of the case.
    Suitable for virtually all medium to large framed pistols including Berettas, Glocks and 1911s.
    Features padded internals to protect your gear.

brand new. in shop 12.99 selling for 8EUR or can add it as extra with sale of my another items for sale
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102273313#post102273313
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=102273467#post102273467

ID5WFD7.jpg
    QRAsCFk.jpg
    EnQoQt2.jpg

Collection in Celbridge or in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dohitech

bump

bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icemanjimbo04

Where in dublin could i collect?
    Whats postage on it?
    Will offer 8euro if I can collect..

Where in dublin could i collect?
    Whats postage on it?
    Will offer 8euro if I can collect..

Hi, I will be in Dublin on next Friday, Crumlin, D12 or can drop in near location. Anpost can be around 3-5 EUR for small packet, need to check and payment via PayPal ( buyer pays charges or send payment as friend without charges). The bag is in brand new condition as I never used it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icemanjimbo04

Il be in park west next friday at 9pm if that would suit?

hi, I just replied on another item you are interested and sent pm to you. see you on next week.

Moderator, can you mark this listing as sold please, thanks

Advertisement