Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girlfriend was taking nude selfies, but has never sent me one

• 14-01-2017 9:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24

Am I being paranoid? I've been seeing someone since August. In terms of looks and personality- she's the woman of my dreams. Last week, I was spending a few nights with her at her place. She said she'd take a bath and that she'd be a while. About 15 minutes later I'm looking for my phone and can't find it. I decide to check if it's on her bedside locker in her bedroom. The bathroom door was closed, so thinking that she was still in there bathing, I opened her bedroom door without knocking. She was there, standing in front of her mirror, nude in just high heels, taking a selfie(selfies?) on her phone. She looked absolutely incredible but grabbed some clothes to cover her modesty and shouted at me for not knocking.

I apologised and sure enough my phone was there, on her bedside locker. She didn't say anything else when she came back and I didn't think anything of it either. But it's been playing on my mind the last few days. I know how this sounds, but she has never sent me a nude selfie of herself. And it's a week later, so if she'd planned on sending me one of the sexy selfies she was taking when I walked in on her, surely she would have sent it by now?..

Maybe I'm being paranoid, she could have been taking them for herself... But I'm paranoid that it was for someone else, she's been a bit off the last fortnight or so.. Am I being paranoid, or overthinking things? I know it may sound a bit trivial to some but it is playing on my mind. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,106 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Shenanigans.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

roysh1 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm being paranoid, she could have been taking them for herself... But I'm paranoid that it was for someone else, she's been a bit off the last fortnight or so.. Am I being paranoid, or overthinking things? I know it may sound a bit trivial to some but it is playing on my mind. Any thoughts?

Nah, girls take hundreds of selfies and never send them, playing around with snapchat filters and contrasts and the rest. She could have been using the phone as another mirror to get a look at her arse in the heels.

Unless you've actual proof I'd let it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

You sure you posted this in the right place? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Pm me if you need copies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,932 ✭✭✭gifted

You better ask her for one...sounds like you'll be fapping to it fairly soon...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

She sent one to me. also said she might as well send one to you because you might be getting a small bit suspicious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Are you sure you didn't them?

All the lads did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

She's awesome! Is she on Snapchat OP?

I've a few pics I've taken of my boobs that I haven't sent to anyone. I wouldn't worry OP.

Righsht

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,932 ✭✭✭gifted

I've a few pics I've taken of my boobs that I haven't sent to anyone. I wouldn't worry OP.

Hello...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,619 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Ah c'mon ..... be a sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Nothing going on here, she was obviously just trying out the high heels and taking photos to check her gait and was naked because she'd just had a bath.

Or she's sending them to a fella with a bigger mickey than you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,251 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

A girl has gotta make a living somehow.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'd give her a 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

They were OK. She's taken some better selfies though.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Is now the right time to say PM sent? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

A girl has gotta make a living somehow.

Stripping ain't much of a living, boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,398 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Maybe she was checking her chapped lips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,386 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

How else is she going to find out if she looks good in shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 roysh1

eeguy wrote: »
    Nah, girls take hundreds of selfies and never send them, playing around with snapchat filters and contrasts and the rest. She could have been using the phone as another mirror to get a look at her arse in the heels.

Unless you've actual proof I'd let it go.

Yeah, I was thinking that but her reaction when I walked in worries me. Covering herself and then shouting at me like that... she has amazing body confidence and was never afraid to show me. Her reaction was almost out of character. I don't want to be played around with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Take a few selfies yourself and see how she likes it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭Elessar

If she's as good looking as you say she is then she is definitely getting attention from other lads and probably sending them nudes (and receiving some). I would straight our ask her. But tbh trust your gut, it's usually right.

Elessar wrote: »
    If she's as good looking as you say she is then she is definitely getting attention from other lads and probably sending them nudes (and receiving some). I would straight our ask her. But tbh trust your gut, it's usually right.
    This.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

Find a mole, any mole or imprecation than trawel /r/amatures problem solved!

NEXT!

ðŸ˜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,619 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

pablo128 wrote: »
    Take a few selfies yourself and see how she likes it.

But don't wear the high heels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Whenever Mrs Crinklewood takes nude selfies she needs to take them in Landscape mode.

roysh1 wrote: »
    Yeah, I was thinking that but her reaction when I walked in worries me. Covering herself and then shouting at me like that... she has amazing body confidence and was never afraid to show me. Her reaction was almost out of character. I don't want to be played around with.

Ah she may just have been embarrassed that you caught her admiring herself.

Whenever Mrs Crinklewood takes nude selfies she needs to take them in Landscape mode.

So she's in the "far away" category then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

So she's in the "far away" category then?

Só big she has two different time zones.

But she has a lovely personality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Elessar wrote: »
    you cant say for definite shes getting nudes

op you walked in on your gf admiring herself in the mirror and she got embarrassed.

But don't wear the high heels.

But they make my calves look better.:o

PucaMama wrote: »
    you cant say for definite shes getting nudes

op you walked in on your gf admiring herself in the mirror and she got embarrassed.
    Pfffffft.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭sjb25

beertons wrote: »
    I'd give her a 6.

Not sure about a 6 but I'd deafintly give her 1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

OP you should tell your gf that wearing high heels in the bathroom is incredibly unsafe.

Also let's call a spade a spade here. Something is up OP. But you can easily deal with this.

Put on high heels and take nude photos of yourself in her bathroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Tell her to wear the grey leather boots next time.

sjb25 wrote: »
    Not sure about a 6 but I'd deafintly give her 1

I went up to a girl once in a club and whispered in her ear, "jaysis love, I'd give ya one!" She replied, I wouldn't let ya ride me if you were the last man on Earth." "Ah here", I said. "I think you've taken me up wrong. I was giving ya marks out of 10 ya mouldy bitch!" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread is useless without pics

Oh, wait...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Once seen it can not be unseen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Is there anyone on here that hasn't seen pics of the OPs g/f?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Right so serious answer.....

Just be straight about it with her say look about other day sorry i walked in on you but ive just been thinking about it and its kinda made me wonder why you reacted the way you did? I mean ive seen you in much worse situations :pac:

I know if it was my girlfriend she would just give me a straight answer or she wouldn't of gave out about it in the first place! It would of just been me laughing at her and say wtf are you doing haha!!

But ya i dont know you or her so who knows why what happened :pac:

One way or another if two of yous are close and get on well in these kinds of situations she should just give you the answer you want to hear and you will know if shes telling you the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Come straight out and ask her, no point letting it fester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

She's either a terrible person or an incredibly vain person. Not sure which is worse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

If she minds her figure I know a lot of us take pics to monitor progress and changes, there are actually a few potential ... perhaps unlikely reasons...
    Just checking how she looks, Monitoring weight, body changes, Documenting her moles? *Some people take pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

222233 wrote: »
    If she minds her figure I know a lot of us take pics to monitor progress and changes, there are actually a few potential ... perhaps unlikely reasons...
    Just checking how she looks, Monitoring weight, body changes, Documenting her moles? *Some people take pics.

OR.....

She's getting her boobs and/or vajayjay out for any amount of other dudes.

ibFoxer wrote: »
    OR.....

She's getting her boobs and/or vajayjay out for any amount of other dudes.

Indeed it's possible, she could also be getting them out for any number of women! OP won't know unless he/she asks. In my experience as a girl we photograph the strangest things for the strangest reasons, there could be a logical explanation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

If you are actually serious then all joking a side...

You caught her taking nude selfies. Which weren't taken to be sent to you. Never mind any of this fake "I only took it because I am worried about how my body looks" sh*t The point of a mirror is to see how you look. The point of taking a photograph using the mirror is to take a good photo for who ever will be looking at it.

You've just found out there is someone else. No one sends nude pictures to their mates. Only to people they want to sleep with or already have.

You've only got three outcomes.
    1, you pull her up on it and she admits the truth. Up to you if you want to continue.
    2, you pull her up on it and she says you're paranoid (which you're not) and you'll begin to not trust her and actually become paranoid as time goes by.
    3, pull her up on it... She lies... You throw her to the curb and say you weren't born yesterday.

Only my two cents... But I've played the game of ignoring alarm bells before. Never ends well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

222233 wrote: »
    Indeed it's possible, she could also be getting them out for any number of women! OP won't know unless he/she asks. In my experience as a girl we photograph the strangest things for the strangest reasons, there could be a logical explanation.

Yerra go on go on go on. Throw up a few pics there and give us a look.:D

johnayo wrote: »
    Yerra go on go on go on. Throw up a few pics there and give us a look.:D

Seriously though, not every selfie is intended for male satisfaction. A lot of it is just vanity or fun! On snapchat for example it's quite common to snap in the bath etc to friends obviously not the mass public..

What does trigger alarm bells is the heels, heels usually make your legs longer and slimmer therefore if you wanted the perfect nude heels would be a good addition. If it turns out that's what she was up to.

I'm going to stick with the she was checking how her body looked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 roysh1

If you are actually serious then all joking a side...

You caught her taking nude selfies. Which weren't taken to be sent to you. Never mind any of this fake "I only took it because I am worried about how my body looks" sh*t The point of a mirror is to see how you look. The point of taking a photograph using the mirror is to take a good photo for who ever will be looking at it.

You've just found out there is someone else. No one sends nude pictures to their mates. Only to people they want to sleep with or already have.

You've only got three outcomes.
    1, you pull her up on it and she admits the truth. Up to you if you want to continue.
    2, you pull her up on it and she says you're paranoid (which you're not) and you'll begin to not trust her and actually become paranoid as time goes by.
    3, pull her up on it... She lies... You throw her to the curb and say you weren't born yesterday.

Only my two cents... But I've played the game of ignoring alarm bells before. Never ends well.

This is what my gut is telling me... and I don't want it to be true. I keep replaying her reaction in my mind over and over again . She's the most confident and body confident person I've ever been with. She would strip for me etc and has no shame or body hang ups whatsoever. So the way she covered herself... and shouting at me, she made me feel like a perv or stranger who'd walked in on her. I hear what some posters are saying, about her monitoring changes in her weight/ vanity but that didn't seem the case to me. I've caught her admiring herself before and she never reacted this way, she just laughed it off or said nothing. My intuition is telling me that something is wrong...

• Advertisement
Advertisement