Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rice Paper Wrappers (Dublin)

• 14-01-2017 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for rice paper wrappers. I couldn't see any in the Asia Market on Drury St. Yesterday. Has anyone seen them anywhere or would they be called something else?

ETA: I was looking in the freezer section. Would they be somewhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Am pretty sure I saw them in the Oriental Emporium in Rathmines when I was there last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I've got them in Drury St. There's a whole section for them. They are about the 2nd isle in at the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

kylith wrote: »
    I'm looking for rice paper wrappers. I couldn't see any in the Asia Market on Drury St. Yesterday. Has anyone seen them anywhere or would they be called something else?

ETA: I was looking in the freezer section. Would they be somewhere else?

http://tinyurl.com/hxdtgcw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Are you looking for the kind to make Vietnamese spring rolls? If so , they won't be in the freezer section as they come dried. Look for a pack of dried flat circular wrappers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Looks like I was looking in the wrong section so. I assumed that they'd be with the gyoza wrappers. Back to the shop with me so!

• Advertisement
Advertisement