Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a house in Galway/Mayo?

Options
  • 15-01-2017 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i finishing college next year im studying bioscience, and hoping to find work in galway/mayo and settle down with my hubby and kids ( hubby will be looking for work as a barber).. where is the best place to live id like to be near the city where theres abit of a buzz... is there any towns i should avoid, i dont want to be in a boring wee village or live where theres alot of trouble....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Galway County forum

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭popa smurf

alysia wrote: »
    i finishing college next year im studying bioscience, and hoping to find work in galway/mayo and settle down with my hubby and kids ( hubby will be looking for work as a barber).. where is the best place to live id like to be near the city where theres abit of a buzz... is there any towns i should avoid, i dont want to be in a boring wee village or live where theres alot of trouble....

How much do you have for spending, this boring little detail decides for a lot of us where we live

• Registered Users Posts: 4 alysia

popa smurf wrote: »
    How much do you have for spending, this boring little detail decides for a lot of us where we live

roughly 800euro....

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You have €800 to buy a house?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭popa smurf

Looks like salthill is out of there reach so

• Advertisement
Advertisement