Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presents!!!

Options
  • 15-01-2017 2:06am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Christmas.
    The time of peace and good will, good food and spending time with your fam... nah.
    It's the time of PRESENTS and we all know it. :pac:

So- what presents did you get this year that you loved?
    Were there any you didn't care so much for?

Any gift you gave somebody else that went down a treat leaving you pretty pleased with your present-buying skills?

I got a new Kindle which is great because my old one was pretty old and the battery kept going flat, so I was a happy camper. Plus I had already resolved to read a lot more this year so went on a spree downloading ALL the books. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I got a pair of wireless over the head skull candy hesh 2 headphones and I love them.

They're so comfy to wear the sound is great and having no cables is a big bonus. I got a new kindle last Year and I did the same thing and downloaded all of the books. We must swap notes haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

My best friend both gave me :) two watches (I was stunned!) One she knew I would like and one that is more her style.
    Love that idea - I shall wear the casual one, knowing how thoughtful she was; and wear the dressy one, with pride that it reminds me of my good friend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

My two favourite present this year was a set of dumbells (delighted to have my own!) and a really cool vintage accessories cabinet. It's got sections for studs, collar stays, all that.

TBH I got a load of stuff that I didn't really care for from my fiancées family, they just do that kind of "oh here's a bath set of a smell you won't like and also you don't have a bath but whatever!" still very nice of them but I see some regifting in my future tbh.

Advertisement