Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biomedical courses

• 15-01-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm applying for general science ,biomedical science next year through cao my first choice is Gmit for gs,then Maynooth, Dit and sligo as a level 7 course (last three all for bio med ) I'm just asking for anyone's opinion on the bio med course itself and the colleges with it & what's your opinion on taking general science and would it take me to IVF and research if I picked the right modules ? I know that's a lot of questions I'm sorry lol

Comments

6dstudent wrote: »
    Hi I'm applying for general science ,biomedical science next year through cao my first choice is Gmit for gs,then Maynooth, Dit and sligo as a level 7 course (last three all for bio med ) I'm just asking for anyone's opinion on the bio med course itself and the colleges with it & what's your opinion on taking general science and would it take me to IVF and research if I picked the right modules ? I know that's a lot of questions I'm sorry lol

You can get into research with any science degree if you do well, but you're better off picking your course based on your interest and worrying about what you'll do after later, as your preferences will likely change over the course of your degree (I used to think I'd hate to work in a lab and wanted to do medicine, then changed my mind and now I work in research)

If you want advice on different degrees you should post in the boards forums for those colleges because it's unlikely anyone here will have experience of your specific degree!

Advertisement