Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermalogica Face Mapping?

Options
  • 15-01-2017 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Anyone have any experience with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Yes what do you want to know? They basically look at your skin and tell you what it's needs ie oily t-zone dry cheeks for example

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blinkwink

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Yes what do you want to know? They basically look at your skin and tell you what it's needs ie oily t-zone dry cheeks for example

I should probably say I'm a man, so I don't know if it's weird for a man to do it, but I suppose I'm just curious if it is legit as I have heard sketicism about it. Like would it be based on pseudoscience, or is it backed up by anything?

I take it they tell you what kind of skin you have etc, and what you should do to get a clear complextion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

They just observe your skin under a magnifying mirror and recommend products or/and treatments depending on your needs. Pretty much like any aesthetician.

Advertisement