Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo Switch Game News and Releases.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,020 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mark of the Ninja is great, but Darren of the Ninja is better.

Mark of the Ninja is great, but Darren of the Ninja is better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,020 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Kind of Nintendo related.

Sony gives in: After months of criticism, Sony is finally allowing 'Fortnite' players on PlayStation 4 to play with people on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch

https://www.businessinsider.com/sony-gives-in-allows-fortnite-crossplay-ps4-xbox-nintendo-switch-2018-9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Smertrius

sligeach wrote: »
    Kind of Nintendo related.

Sony gives in: After months of criticism, Sony is finally allowing 'Fortnite' players on PlayStation 4 to play with people on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch

https://www.businessinsider.com/sony-gives-in-allows-fortnite-crossplay-ps4-xbox-nintendo-switch-2018-9

Fortnite is 3rd prty game means sony don't own copyright to it, epic games own rights to Fortnite and epic games have the right to share Fortnite whoever they want.

luigi manison is coming switch 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

Smertrius wrote: »
    Fortnite is 3rd prty game means sony don't own copyright to it, epic games own rights to Fortnite and epic games have the right to share Fortnite whoever they want.

That's not how it works. If Sony say there's no crossplay allowed with other consoles, EPIC can't do anything about it as far my understanding goes.

That's not how it works. If Sony say there's no crossplay allowed with other consoles, EPIC can't do anything about it as far my understanding goes.

fortnite is only game so far on the switch which has its own voice chat within the game which helps to the switch to have voice chat

switch is similar previous consoles which never had voice chat own system switch needs adapter for voice chat which is your smartphone

fortnite is only game so far on the switch which has its own voice chat within the game which helps to the switch to have voice chat

switch need is similar previous console which never had voicechat own system switch adapter for voice chat which is your smartphone

Ok. Epic games obviously cleared the chat situation with Nintendo before release I'm sure. I'm not sure what this has to do with Sony doing a u-turn on crossplay though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,499 ✭✭✭Nollog

Nintendo don't have rules against voice chat.

Sony have rules against crossplay since they're the big boss this generation.

Different things.

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Nintendo don't have rules against voice chat.

Sony have rules against crossplay since they're the big boss this generation.

Different things.

nintendo have in games since 70s sony only into games since 90s which means nintendo are big boss of games then sony

star link is coming to the switch october 16th

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

nintendo have in games since 70s sony only into games since 90s which means nintendo are big boss of games then sony

Probably need to stop the digging now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,328 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Probably need to stop the digging now.

He's not digging Cider. I think Smertius explained before he has a learning difficulty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,499 ✭✭✭Nollog

Sony always get a big head. Ps5 is going to be fun.

ridley amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

daisy amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

inkling amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

starwolf amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

simon amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

richter amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

King K. Rool amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

ice climbers amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

snake amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

pokemon trainer amiibo is coming for ssb u in 7th of December for ssbu

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

TitianGerm wrote: »
    He's not digging Cider. I think Smertius explained before he has a learning difficulty.

I'm guessing you don't know what I do for a living IRL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,328 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'm guessing you don't know what I do for a living IRL

Collect gaming stuff and Moderate Boards :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

That's not a living, that's a sentence!

I'm been a nurse for people with an intellectual disability for the last 28 years, ten of those as a manager.
    And collect gaming stuff and moderate boards...

• Advertisement

pokemon lets go november 15th

when this game launches the nintendo switch will go sky rocket

nintendo always have sales very high lot of pokemon games

nintendo always make a lot of money from pokemon games

pokemon lets go november 15th

when this game launches the nintendo switch will go sky rocket

nintendo always have sales very high lot of pokemon games

nintendo always make a lot of money from pokemon games

I think it will be the main Pokemon series release next year that will be the big one, though there will certainly be a sales bounce with the Go games out in time for Christmas.

I'm been a nurse for people with an intellectual disability for the last 28 years...
    ...and moderate boards...

I can see a definite skill overlap there. :pac:

I can see a definite skill overlap there. :pac:

Well, there's a significant mental health component of my work, so I wouldn't disagree with you.
    Certainly de-escalation techniques have come in handy from time to time, though I might have been the crisis forming factor on more than one occasion too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Well, there's a significant mental health component of my work, so I wouldn't disagree with you.
    Certainly de-escalation techniques have come in handy from time to time, though I might have been the crisis forming factor on more than one occasion too!

And an understanding of when to use 'de-escalation', 'all hands on deck' or 'cop the f*ck on'.

Rhyme wrote: »
    And an understanding of when to use 'de-escalation', 'all hands on deck' or 'cop the f*ck on'.

Quite, it's a lifetime of experience but some staff don't get it, ever!
    And then there's some junior staff, not long qualified, who seem to have an innately "right" approach.

But hereabouts....

some-users-just-want-to-watch-the-forum-burn.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

really looking forward to this but this is the first video i've seen where Star Fox looks really bolted on.

• Advertisement

Updates on specific performance for the game on Switch

Advertisement