Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nintendo Switch Game News and Releases.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,183 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Just stay away from the one's mother gives you, they don't do anything at all, just ask Alice

Alice ALICE Who the **** is ALICE

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Alice ALICE Who the **** is ALICE

Jaysus... that is not where I thought that was going....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,017 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

no way would I get a mobile only Switch,

I'm in my 40s and my eyes are not the best at reading tiny text on a portable screen. I play my Switch docked about 90% of the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Enter The Gungeon's final content pack (A Farewell to Arms) is out Friday week.

2 new characters, a new floor, new boss, lots of new guns and a rainbow mode (one chest with guns at the start of every floor and that's all you're getting).

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/1110949980729208832

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Wait there's more than one floor? Christ I'm bad at that game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Think I beat the first boss maybe twice... And that was it!

Must give it another blast...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I got far enough into it to realize it goes on too long. The enemy respawns and remote enemy buffs are some Day 1 Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ levels of "aww, forget this."

I can finish 3 floors but that's about it.... Nice game to pick up and play, but I doubt I'll ever finish it.

• Advertisement

Graveyard Keeper coming to Switch (for people who want a different spin on Stardew Valley).

Announcement trailer:

Original PC/Xbox Trailer:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Mr E wrote: »
    I can finish 3 floors but that's about it.... Nice game to pick up and play, but I doubt I'll ever finish it.

I'm in the same boat. Thinking of picking up Nuclear Throne, it's occasionally not as punishing a game and the madness is right up there with Gungeon. I played it on PC when it was in Beta and almost beat it once :)

I have Nuclear Throne. I like that the levels are much smaller so it's quick to blast through a game.

I think I got to the Ice levels on the PC years ago. Never finished it. I've played it a good bit on Switch this week, so I hope to get further than that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Anyone pick up Walking Dead: The Final Season? How's she looking?

I'm getting the physical release. Still irritated with how Telltale handled the Switch release of the series before they imploded. Also, word of warning, it's one of those where only part of the game is on the cartridge, ya gotta download the rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Anyone pick up Walking Dead: The Final Season? How's she looking?

I'm getting the physical release. Still irritated with how Telltale handled the Switch release of the series before they imploded. Also, word of warning, it's one of those where only part of the game is on the cartridge, ya gotta download the rest.

Reviews have been quite positive, but unless there's a compendium of all of them, Seasons 1 through 4 (and the extras), on the Switch, I'd not bother. All you can get on the Switch is Season 1 and 4.

Panic Button's next game is Hob, and it's out next week.
    €19.99, 10% off if you pre-order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

This looks stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

Mr E wrote: »
    Panic Button's next game is Hob, and it's out next week.
    €19.99, 10% off if you pre-order.

I've been meaning to pick this up on pc for quite a while but forgot all about it. Might as well pick it up on Switch now next week instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

sligeach wrote:
    Gearbox Software teasing yet ANOTHER game (Borderlands 2 Switch?) for PAX East showcase (28/3 @ 2PM)

Looks like borderland 1 remaster for PC, Xb, PS only. (BL2 & Handsome remasters also incoming, BL3 confirmed but not platforms)

Their trase seems to have been related to this
    Gearbox announced it’s bringing Bulletstorm to Switch in “early summer.â€

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch. It will be released as Bulletstorm: Duke of Switch.

It will feature all DLC released, which means Duke Nukem won’t be a separate purchase.

More information on the game is promised at a later date, but Gearbox said during its PAX East panel it is shooting for a “early summer†release.

Bulletstorm: Duke of Switch Edition was created in co-operation with based in Ukraine Dragon’s Lake studio.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I've been meaning to pick this up on pc for quite a while but forgot all about it. Might as well pick it up on Switch now next week instead.

Trying to pre-order this but can't, it's not on the local eShop.
    Is it only on the US one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Trying to pre-order this but can't, it's not on the local eShop.
    Is it only on the US one?

I looked as well, not on EU store. Just have to set a calendar reminder to nab it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭earthwormjack

Rhyme wrote: »
    I looked as well, not on EU store. Just have to set a calendar reminder to nab it next week.

It's on the store now. April 4th release and preorder is €17.99

Must be on the Switch eShop only because my phone browser is not showing it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Bulletstorm was quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

€8.44 to my Russian comrades!!

Worked out at 7.99 for me using some remnant gold points on that region.

** Hob that is. Weird the post I quoted disappeared...

Must be on the Switch eShop only because my phone browser is not showing it at all

Found it
    Pre-ordered it, probably never play it!

SEGA are making 4 new Olympics games:

• Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games Official Video Game (2019 - PS4, Switch)
    • Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games (2019 - Switch)
    • Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games Arcade Edition (2020 - Arcade)
    • Sonic at the Olympic Games (2020 - Mobile)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Samurai Shodown Collection announced at PAX. On all consoles including Switch, coming sometime in the Autumn.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1112098845830184960?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3

• Advertisement

Yooka-Laylee 64-Bit Tonic Now Available for PC and Nintendo Switch

https://www.thenerdmag.com/yooka-laylee-64-bit-tonic-now-available/

Yooka-Laylee: 64-Bit Tonic Release Trailer - Switch & PC

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gk025zr3C_g

Advertisement