Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Switch Game News and Releases.

Options
1293294295296297299»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,378 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Beyond Good and Evil is very much one of those games I really enjoyed back in the day but possess a reluctance to play again as I'm aware games and game design has changed a lot since then. I vaguely recall it had the curse of the insta-fail stealth sections for one.

MDK though! Wow, now there's a game that has gone unmentioned for a lonnnng time..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I keep meaning to try BG&E. Have it on PS3 and pc(uPlay). Which would be the best way to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Beyond Good & Evil 20th Anniversary listed on Xbox store at $35 NZD, around $20 USD

If this is true and it's €20 in Europe on Switch and other platforms, then(apart from Limited Run Games producing the physical versions) I have to commend Ubisoft for their very fair pricing.

"This new edition includes improved graphics and controls, along with updated audio and remastered soundtrack, and new quality-of-life features including autosave, cross-save, and cutscene-skip."

I wish more companies would price fairly these remasters/ports/remakes/whatever you want to call them.

Edit: Confirmation that it should be €20 digitally.

Post edited by sligeach on

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

At the risk of both derailing a thread and upsetting Goldeneye fans, the sniper rifle in MDK was awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

BG&E is out now. I had a look around the other eshops - there isn't a massive difference in prices across other regions. About €17 (R$99.99) in Brazil seems to be about as good as it gets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ThePandazorian

I never did play BG&E back in the GameCube days. Reading though that the Switch version does have frame rate issues. May opt to check it out on Xbox instead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I think I got it for less from the Japanese store

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Yeah well you know that's just like your opinion mannnn.

Had to be said😅

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

One day I will open this thread and with my good eye and bad eye I will finally see two joyous posts, Faxanadu added to NES NSO and Suikoden I&II Remastered review embargo has ended.

This used to be three sought after info posts but Tombi! now has a slated release date so I will go on yearning for the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Bring back order to the universe in the Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Game Trial – now on! Nintendo Switch Online members can play the full game for free now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Keep an eye out for the cartridge version of that going cheap. I.e. less than 20 quid, and be careful you are not buying the code in a box version.

Advertisement