Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Switch Game News and Releases.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Why would you assume individually? New Megaman also announced, as well as Legacy Collection 1 and 2 for Switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 also coming to the Switch!

The X games may be individual because I'm pretty sure they never referred to them as a 'collection', they also said '1 through 8', but that's just guessing. Either way it's great to have all the X games, both Legacy Collections and the new Mega Man 11 all coming to Switch.

I think someone hijacked Capcom's stream :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

According to resetera (neogaf spiritual successor) some of their insiders (who are not 100% reliable) a dark souls one remaster is coming to all platforms including switch.

According to resetera (neogaf spiritual successor) some of their insiders (who are not 100% reliable) a dark souls one remaster is coming to all platforms including switch.

I thought it might have been the Liam Robertson rumour which seems to have been a mistake by the people who wrote the article, but Vern (who is very well considered) has said to someone who mentioned Dark Souls, 'you may get your wish'. From him that's quite a big hint that it's coming.

He also said this:

" Lots of news coming soon on a bunch of games for 2018 (not that that should be unexpected). I don’t know when things are gonna be announced, but there is a lot coming next year and most people will be satisfied I reckon. Just enjoy the waiting game'

I think The Game Awards this week may spring a few surprises too. NOA has mentioned it quite a few times in the last week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have the Megaman collections already on PS2 and one of them on either the PS4 or XB1.
    What I'd really love is a collection of the portable titles in the franchise, particularly the Gameboy ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I have the Megaman collections already on PS2 and one of them on either the PS4 or XB1.
    What I'd really love is a collection of the portable titles in the franchise, particularly the Gameboy ones.

I'd love the gameboy ones, that would be pure nostalgia for me. First Nintendo game I played was a third party effort on the gameboy and it was mega man.
    Played the crap out of it and dynablaster.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Apparently, around the time they were developing the compilations for the PS2/Xbox and GC they were supposed to be making a compilation of the GB games for the Gameboy Advance but it got cancelled, which is unfortunate to say the least.
    They continue to release the NES and SNES titles across various formats but the GB games have yet to be seen.
    Might build a collection on my GBA flash cart, play them that way.

WWE 2K18 releases on December 6th for Switch. Hopefully it's a decent version, but it is 2K so quality control is unlikely to be great.

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/937827188979535872

Corholio wrote: »
    WWE 2K18 releases on December 6th for Switch. Hopefully it's a decent version, but it is 2K so quality control is unlikely to be great.

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/937827188979535872

I'd rather take a kick to the nethers tbh.
    Also, be prepared for a massive install size, taking over your sd card, so you can pretend to be a sweaty guy in lycra pretending to beat up other sweaty guys in lycra.
    I mean, if it's that kind of energetic, same sex action you're after, can't you just join the military?

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'd rather take a kick to the nethers tbh.
    Also, be prepared for a massive install size, taking over your sd card, so you can pretend to be a sweaty guy in lycra pretending to beat up other sweaty guys in lycra.
    I mean, if it's that kind of energetic, same sex action you're after, can't you just join the military?

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sorry, might have watched some Bill Hicks over the past weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

As long as it's a great wrestling game in the vein of WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WCW vs NWO and WWF No Mercy as opposed to every other wrestling game that's been released in the last 17 years, I'll be happy. I don't ask for much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Banjo wrote: »
    As long as it's a great wrestling game in the vein of WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WCW vs NWO and WWF No Mercy as opposed to every other wrestling game that's been released in the last 17 years, I'll be happy. I don't ask for much.

That's a bit disrespectful to Warzone.

wwf_warzone_image4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Mother who ordered her son a £300 Nintendo games console for Christmas from Amazon on Cyber Monday is stunned to get £4 box of Daz instead
    47009A9A00000578-5146817-image-m-4_1512468643810.jpg

• Charlotte Moore claims she ordered a Nintendo Switch for £301.99 off Amazon
    • But when the parcel arrived, the mother-of-two found a £4 box of Daz powder
    • Ms Moore claims the packaging had been ripped open and taped back up again
    • She said the Nintendo Switch's popularity means stocks have run out at Amazon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5146817/Nintendo-Switch-replaced-box-Daz-parcel.html

They got taken to the cleaners. That'll deter gents from using Amazon. But seriously has everyone who bought it on Cyber Monday received their Switch?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Got mine - and my wife got one which she order on the Friday beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Got mine today.. I mean the one for the kids....
    Ordered on Gamestop site on Friday arrived this morning with Mario Kart.
    Roll on Christmas morning so I can teach the kids some real life lessons!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Mine is due this week all going well. Same with the accessories.

sligeach wrote: »
    Mother who ordered her son a £300 Nintendo games console for Christmas from Amazon on Cyber Monday is stunned to get £4 box of Daz instead
    47009A9A00000578-5146817-image-m-4_1512468643810.jpg

• Charlotte Moore claims she ordered a Nintendo Switch for £301.99 off Amazon
    • But when the parcel arrived, the mother-of-two found a £4 box of Daz powder
    • Ms Moore claims the packaging had been ripped open and taped back up again
    • She said the Nintendo Switch's popularity means stocks have run out at Amazon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5146817/Nintendo-Switch-replaced-box-Daz-parcel.html

They got taken to the cleaners. That'll deter gents from using Amazon. But seriously has everyone who bought it on Cyber Monday received their Switch?

She should give it a spin first and see what she thinks. I think she'll be dazzling by the results personally

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

74d.jpg

Really thought I would have cleaned up with those puns but picture always wins out.

• Advertisement

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Really thought I would have cleaned up with those puns but picture always wins out.

:eek:

F*ck Skyrim (The Jimquisition)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZvSPjQe9Hk

I had to edit the title. It's Jim, so you know what he said.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

sligeach wrote: »
    F*ck Skyrim (The Jimquisition)

I had to edit the title. It's Jim, so you know what he said.

Watched that last night. Played it on the PC and didn't think much of it but if even half of what he said is true then it's one lazy ass port.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Nine Parchments is out today - demo looked nice but I wasn't that taken by it. Anybody gonna be picking it up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

He has a point but on the other hand, portable Skyrim :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I've had one crash on Switch, and I accidentally clipped through the front of one house. Other than that, it's been pretty good. I can see his point, but I haven't been living with these issues for 5 years so I don't feel it the way he does. And... you know.... all those little niggles just trigger my Morrowind nostalgia.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Jim Sterling is a great example of ruining a good point by being an absolute **** head to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Nine Parchments is out today - demo looked nice but I wasn't that taken by it. Anybody gonna be picking it up ?

I'd heard that it was out in the US today and over here on Thursday. Either way, I'll be getting it.

It's made by the folks who made Trine so there will always be more to the game than a demo can show. I'm going to replay the demo tonight to decide if it's a 'now' purchase or a 'it's Christmas Day and I'm in a food coma' purchase.

Perhaps you should have used a more Bold 2 in 1 statement of words and photos for better results. ;)
    PROJ001926-PGE-HMC-2015-Bold-Ambrosia-Article-the-value-of-bold-2in1-Landing-Page-v0.02-1-size-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

She should give it a spin first and see what she thinks. I think she'll be dazzling by the results personally

The same happened to my girlfirend when she bought a Samsung s8 plus from Amazon
    Phone box was in plastic she opened it and bam a dummy s7 edge was in it!!!.

Still fighting with Amazon a month later to get a refund!!!

Advertisement