Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T-Shirt Supplier Advice

• 15-01-2017 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all. Im working on a clothing business in my spare time to add to my main income (and as a bit of a hobby). Part of this is a T-Shirt line targeting fashion conscious 20-35 year olds. i have been working on the design side but am keen to explore the base t-shirts themselves.

Id be interested in any recommendations on a plain T-Shirt supplier for testing Designs on?

Im going to be using these with potential customers and so would be interested in high quality, modern styles. Also, an Irish based supplier would be preferred.

Any advice is appreciated & thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Check out Camden Promotions, I've used the, for printing promo tees for work and they have a good selection of tees.

Advertisement