Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

250 cc moped automatic

• 15-01-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hi I have a 50 cc moped at mo. I want to get one a little faster so I can stay up with the traffic. No interest in speed really but the 50 cc is a little slow for my 30 mile trip to work. Only about 2.000 or 2.500 grand I want to pay. I have a noes 18 month old small mileage..perhaps might trade in . Have A 2 licence. Would anyone have a moped in or around the 250 cc and if so I'd love your opinion as to what it's like on the road ...no interest in motorbikes only automatic mopeds Thks
    Paddy
    Ps any recommendations of places to look near Dublin ..second hand that might do trade ins Thks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

50km trip to work on a 50cc, You are a harder man than me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Yap now thats only now and again I should add provided the weather is good !! I avoid the long stretch of road and go the back roads...its more enjoyable.. its goes a little faster than 50 cc lets say but id rather near enough the same type of moped [NEOS] i think probably a 125 would do ..handy i suppose to have the bit extra available should it be required ..its a summer thing really ...

Advertisement