Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tap water tasting terrible

Options
  • 15-01-2017 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

In Drogheda, anyone else's water really bad today?
    Awful chemical taste off ours today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Where are you based exactly? I've been on to the council about water flow problems in Dyer street going back four months. They seem pretty clueless about it as are County Council and Irish Water.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Cast Iron

fh041205 wrote: »
    Where are you based exactly? I've been on to the council about water flow problems in Dyer street going back four months. They seem pretty clueless about it as are County Council and Irish Water.

Greenhills area. Doesn't seem quite as offensive tasting today but still bad. It's like there dash of bleach in it.

Would your problem be related the the North Quay works that were going on for a few months?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

fh041205 wrote: »

What kind of flow problems do you mind me asking??

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Lashes28 wrote: »
    What kind of flow problems do you mind me asking??

The tanks in the apartment building were running dry resulting in water stopping during the night. Then the next day the pipes would be full of air and the water was very cloudy.

Louth CoCo came and saw it was a problem with water flow into the building but don't appear to have fixed it.

Advertisement