Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Edge 520

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Thud

My 520 has stopped recording elevation and temp (defaults to 20,000m and -5c) anyone managed to sort out a similar issue before I send it for repair?

I've tried resets and drying it out in a rice in case dampness was the issue but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭dahat

My 520 no longer syncs with Strava despite numerous re pairing attempts. I have to connect to laptop then it will only upload to Strava.
    Anyone suffering the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

Maybe consider the Wahoo Bolt.
    Mate got one and really likes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

dahat wrote:
    My 520 no longer syncs with Strava despite numerous re pairing attempts. I have to connect to laptop then it will only upload to Strava. Anyone suffering the same?

Have a 510 that got very buggy recently.
    Factory reset fixed it but had to redo all the screens :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Fian

Anyone know if i can stop my garmin from auto detecting power metres/heartrate monitors. Irritating when it pops up on screen asking me if i want to calibrate. Especially if it is someone passing me and travelling in same direction so they stay in range for a while. Is there any way to toggle this autodetect off?

• Advertisement
Advertisement