Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 15-01-2017 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭

my pc running win10 is giving me some grief with passwords for a week, now i cannot gt into it, my lappy again running win10 which has not been powered up in about six weeks gave no trouble when passwords were entered, twice yesterdy i had to change my live.com passwords, also ebay and a few more, today it again said i had entered the wrong password, any help is welcome

edit to say i changed my antivirus yesterday, i also ran all the usual malware and virus scanners advailable from bleeping computer, i ran zware before closing last night, i used privazer oro to clean and close it down, this is ysual for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

i got this under control, thanks

Advertisement