Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camcorder tapes to DVD

Options
  • 16-01-2017 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

I have some old mini tapes from my camcorder that I'd like to get converted into DVD, anyone know I'd go about doing that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

Have you some way of connecting the camcorder to a PC/Laptop? If so, there seems to be plenty of YouTube clips to show you how to digitize the tapes.

If you are looking for a service, I used some guy in Dublin about five years ago who was very good, he converted two 8mm tapes I had not digitized, before my camcorder died, but I can't find his name now.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Raven_k42

Hi there

Lots of companies offer this kind of transfer service. I had enquired before about this...and although I never used them...Crystal Media offer service on their website. They're in south Dublin. You'll find loads of places.

K

Advertisement