If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon Piccolo

Options
  • 16-01-2017 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a micro HiFi system with WiFi option for internet radio. Is there any chance you have one? Open box would also be an option. If so how much with the shipping to Cork?

Thanks,

”Where’s the revolution? Come on, people you’re letting me down!”

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

walus wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a micro HiFi system with WiFi option for internet radio. Is there any chance you have one? Open box would also be an option. If so how much with the shipping to Cork?

Thanks,
    Hi walus,

Unfortunately I don't have any of the Piccolos in stock but I do have the N9 in stock. This is a much beefier unit with wifi built in at £249. However if I was to recommend one I would go for the Marantz MCR611 which is a fantastic unit on sale for £299. These have wifi, bluetooth, a CD player, internet radio and sound amazing.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

Thanks David. I have the Marantz MCR603 I the living room and am sure that the latest model is better still. I was looking for a more compact system to put in my kids room and thought that the Piccolo would be perfect for that. Thanks anyway.

Thanks David. I have the Marantz MCR603 I the living room and am sure that the latest model is better still. I was looking for a more compact system to put in my kids room and thought that the Piccolo would be perfect for that. Thanks anyway.
    Hi walus,

No problem, the only other micro system we would have would be the DM40 but it doesn't support streaming and the ipod needs to be connected via cable.

You could have a look at the Pioneer XCHM51 which supports Bluetooth streaming but also doesn't have an ipod dock.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pelemcg

Hi walus,

No problem, the only other micro system we would have would be the DM40 but it doesn't support streaming and the ipod needs to be connected via cable.

You could have a look at the Pioneer XCHM51 which supports Bluetooth streaming but also doesn't have an ipod dock.

Kind regards

David

Hi David,
    Sorry for piggy backing the thread (and Walus has first refusal) but I'm checking if you still have the Pioneer XCHM51 mentioned above available for delivery from Belfast and if so, for how much?
    Thanks
    Pele

pelemcg wrote: »
    Hi walus,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,
    Sorry for piggy backing the thread (and Walus has first refusal)  but I'm checking if you still have the Pioneer XCHM51 mentioned above available for delivery from Belfast and if so,  for how much?
    Thanks
    Pele
    Hey Pele.

No problem at all.

Seems at the moment the only one we have left which is out display unit. Its in top condition and never been plugged in as far as I know. Complete with original box and all accys.
    There is currently no more stock of this unit in our main warehouse and its been removed from our UK website which makes me think that is now finished.

They are currently priced at £149.00 but i could do the display one for £139.00 with the usual £6.99 shipping.

I give Walus another day or so to come back about it and then its yours after that if you are interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

Hi walus,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,
    Sorry for piggy backing the thread (and Walus has first refusal)  but I'm checking if you still have the Pioneer XCHM51 mentioned above available for delivery from Belfast and if so,  for how much?
    Thanks
    Pele
    Hey Pele.

No problem at all.

Seems at the moment the only one we have left which is out display unit. Its in top condition and never been plugged in as far as I know. Complete with original box and all accys.
    There is currently no more stock of this unit in our main warehouse and its been removed from our UK website which makes me think that is now finished.

They are currently priced at £149.00 but i could do the display one for £139.00 with the usual £6.99 shipping.

I give Walus another day or so to come back about it and then its yours after that if you are interested.
    Go ahead, the Pioneer mentioned does not suit me.

Hi walus,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,
    Thanks
    Pele
    Hey Pele.

No problem at all.

Go ahead, the Pioneer mentioned does not suit me.
    no problem at all Walus.

Should anything else on our website catch your eye let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.