Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run The Jewels- Olympia - March 30th

Options
  • 16-01-2017 12:04pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Live at The Olympia Theatre
    March 30th – Tickets from €36.50 available
    Tickets on sale this Friday at 10am from Ticketmaster.ie and outlets Nationwide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Fantastic poster.

15995016_1342684332455970_1292810497432562303_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

My assumption is this will sell out the morning it goes on sale.

I am fairly completely out of touch with how popular acts actually are in Ireland though - what do others on here think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Yep, this is a sellout on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Theres a presale listed on the ticketmaster website for Thursday with no details beside it, anyone heard anything about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Think Spotify were sending presale codes for those users that listen to them the most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 YearZero

Damn, I hoped I'd get one. Don't suppose anyone has a code they don't want?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

These cities on the poster...

I used to go skiing in Mayrhofen many winters during my elementary and high school years. Nice town, but with its populations in the lower 4-figures it is certainly a surprise to see it among these major cities. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

sabrewulf wrote: »
    These cities on the poster...

I used to go skiing in Mayrhofen many winters during my elementary and high school years. Nice town, but with its populations in the lower 4-figures it is certainly a surprise to see it among these major cities. :-)

It's part of the Snowbombing festival

http://snowbombing.com/

I have a code from Spotify from the US tour. If anyone wants it, PM me. No guarantees it'll work as it was for the US dates but maybe the EU code might be similar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

presale code is RTJWORLD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Presale all gone already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Got a single seated ticket at around 12.45pm - took about 15min,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Bit ridiculous allowing upto 8 tickets to be bought in a presale for somewhere the size of the olympia, especially for a definite sellout show

• Registered Users Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Nabbed two there in the general sale. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Tix bought :)

Counting the days already.

Still regretting hesitating over buying tickets for their Dublin show for RTJ1. Saw them at Primavera for the RTJ2 tour and was amazing.

Any views from people on the new album?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

hmm not able to get any they gone already?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 busterp

keep trying, they tried to fob seated tickets off on me but after a couple tries I got some standing ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Well that was a lot easier than Radiohead. Got 2 standing instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Got 2 standing tickets. Very relieved, rol on March.

Got 4 standing straight away, Olympia tweeting it's sold out now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Couldn't get standing kept trying and ended up with upper circle. Never been there is it any use?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Wow, that was quick. Got 5 standing but they seemed to sell out instantly. Very much looking forward to this...

Couldn't get standing kept trying and ended up with upper circle. Never been there is it any use?

Upper circle in olympia is pretty steep and acute view of the stage, it's not the best but it's ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

on at 10am.. couldn't get standing no matter how many times i tried.. that's a pain. Didnt fancy upper circle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I thought tix went on sale at 11am. Noooooooooooo! May have to road trip it up to Belfast hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I thought tix went on sale at 11am. Noooooooooooo! May have to road trip it up to Belfast hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Inkyhead

I logged in at 10:01 (!)
    All standing gone
    All centre seating gone
    Only tickets left to purchase were upper central (I of course bought one 8-))

..........either RTJ are INCREDIBLY popular in Ireland or... its a total scam again from Seatwave/Ticketmaster a la Radiohead debacle (currently being dicussed in the Dáil btw. Shadowy, snaky, illegal **** (if true)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Inkyhead

very close to selling out, 15 minutes in
    Run The Jewels ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭paulie13

Inkyhead wrote: »
    All standing gone
    All centre seating gone

..........either RTJ are INCREDIBLY popular in Ireland or... its a total scam again from Seatwave/Ticketmaster a la Radiohead debacle (currently being dicussed in the Dáil btw. Shadowy, snaky, illegal **** (if true)

To be fair, I logged on for the presale as soon as I got my Spotify password and standing were gone as well, so it's down to popularity in my opinion. Online at 10am on the button and got 2 standing. The Olympia isn't exactly huge to begin with and for a gig like this, 99% want to be standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Managed to get three seated tickets.

In the unlikely event that someone wants them instead of three standing tickets PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Inkyhead wrote: »
    All standing gone
    All centre seating gone

What's the Radiohead debacle?

Advertisement