Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First unread post link

Options
  • 16-01-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

Apologies if I am missing something basic, or if this has been talked about before. Is it possible to have a link to the first unread post on the thread titles? We have links to the pages, as well as the last page, but a link to first unread post would be really useful, perhaps after last page, as indicated below.

406550.PNG
    I may well be missing something but I usually click on the title and then click first unread from within the thread. IN fast moving threads the first unread might no be on the last page, so I always choose an early page and then the first unread.

Am I missing something?

MrP
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hey MrP.

It's the button that looks like a dropdown menu over to the left of a thread title that you need to hit to be brought to the first unread post.

406552.png

This should be a gamechanger :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Hey MrP.

It's the button that looks like a dropdown menu over to the left of a thread title that you need to hit to be brought to the first unread post.

406552.png

This should be a gamechanger :)
    Gamechanger does not even cover it. You have changed by life. :eek:

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

This is up there with the touch site feature of clicking the © boards.ie on bottom left to bring you back to the top instead of having to scroll up to the top....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

MrPudding wrote: »
    Gamechanger does not even cover it. You have changed by life. :eek:

MrP
    What have you been doing for the last 15 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

osarusan wrote: »
    What have you been doing for the last 15 years?
    I don't want to talk about it... :o

MrP

• Advertisement
Advertisement