Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Tax Grinds

• 16-01-2017 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi There

Just wondering did anyone on here ever go to the Tax grinds revision course for CPA P2 Advanced taxation? Its 200 euro, which I am willing to spend if Claire (the lady teaching the course) is good.

I am finding Tax CPA P2 incredibly difficult. I am hoping this lady might help me pull it all together. Sitting 4 exams in April, tax is by far the hardest subject for me..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

Powerfairy wrote: »
    Hi There

Just wondering did anyone on here ever go to the Tax grinds revision course for CPA P2 Advanced taxation? Its 200 euro, which I am willing to spend if Claire (the lady teaching the course) is good.

I am finding Tax CPA P2 incredibly difficult. I am hoping this lady might help me pull it all together. Sitting 4 exams in April, tax is by far the hardest subject for me..

Thanks
    Did she ask you to pay it online.... you pay peanuts you get monkey nuts !

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Powerfairy

Its a paypal secure payment. The girl that achieved first in Ireland in Tax P2 CPA went to this lady Claire. hence my query to boards to here others experiences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭adrianw

Claire is very well known in the tax industry and is highly regarded. She contributes to both ACCA and Tax Institute CPD courses.

adrianw wrote: »
    Claire is very well known in the tax industry and is highly regarded. She contributes to both ACCA and Tax Institute CPD courses.

Thanks Adrianw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭MayoRoadRunner

Hi OP, I attended a weekend revision course with Claire for the ACCA P6 Advanced Taxation exam last summer. Found the weekend very worthwhile and Claire extremely good.

• Advertisement

Hi OP, I attended a weekend revision course with Claire for the ACCA P6 Advanced Taxation exam last summer. Found the weekend very worthwhile and Claire extremely good.

Thanks Mayoroadrunner! I Have just paid for the course so thanks for that advice, it gives me confidence that I have not wasted money. :)

Advertisement