Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting debt colleting company for a paid bill

Options
  • 16-01-2017 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Are you guys fecking insane? 

Are you trying to charge me twice for the same ****? I've paid the bill you are trying to get off me one more time by debt collecting company!

This is a joke!!

ITS OBVIOUS THAT IF I DIDN'T PAY THE BILL I WOULDN'T BE USING YOUR INTERNET AS YOU BLOCK THE LINK STRAIGHT AWAY!

<snip - abusive comment removed>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Are you guys fecking insane? 

Are you trying to charge me twice for the same ****? I've paid the bill you are trying to get off me one more time by debt collecting company!

This is a joke!!

ITS OBVIOUS THAT IF I DIDN'T PAY THE BILL I WOULDN'T BE USING YOUR INTERNET AS YOU BLOCK THE LINK STRAIGHT AWAY!

<snip - abusive comment removed>
    Hi damian01211,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear you have received contact from a debt collection company. Can you PM me your name & account number & I'll check this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭damian01211

Please sort it ASAP as they already contacted solicitors...

No problem damian01211, I'll be back to you soon.

-Pamela 

Any updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Don't interact with the Debt vultures. You have no contract with them and vice versa. Eir should get the finger out and inform the vultures that the account has been paid.

• Advertisement

Any updates?
    Hi  damian01211,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Im guessing I ain't gonna see that 2/3 years old bill you're trying to charge me ?

Im guessing I ain't gonna see that 2/3 years old bill you're trying to charge me ?
    You can request a copy of this via 1901  damian01211, just quote your old account number. 

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement