Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer.

Options
  • 16-01-2017 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I spoke with a salesman of yours in liffe valley and he was good. Great timing too as I'm moving into my new house on Friday and he signed me up.

I said I'd go with the nest package with just electricity.

I'm trying to establish before I sign a contract how does a thermostat regulate the heat from my kerosene fired boiler. I'm at a loss as to how it works.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi nbjmurphy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We would recommend that you contact the Electric Ireland Home Services team on 1850 372 333. They are available to call from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, and they would be in the best position to advise you regarding the Nest Learning Thermostat.

Alternatively, further information regarding the Nest can be found online here.

Should you have any other questions regarding Electric Ireland please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige 

Advertisement