Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Struggling with JC

Options
  • 17-01-2017 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I'm having trouble balancing my homework, study and personal time.. I get home at about 10 past 4 every day and I do homework for about 2 hours because they give us a lot of essays in every subject so it takes ages... by the time I'm finished and stuff it's about 6:30 and then I have dinner which takes another 30-45 minutes.. so then it's past 7 !!! Honestly I'm very unmotivated at the moment... my pres are in 3 weeks and I'm screwed.. any ideas ???

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

With that level of work you are going to do very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭leinsterjack

Really good work! I consider myself to be quite lucky as I've been hitting all A's and B's in my pre-mocks (You might call them pre-pre's :P). Just keep working hard and you will be rewarded!

Advertisement