Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones running track

Options
  • 17-01-2017 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Just a quick one does anyone now if greystones running track Charles land is bigger than other tracks for the mile interval , just heard this as a rumor?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

jimjamkk06 wrote: »
    Just a quick one does anyone now if greystones running track Charles land is bigger than other tracks for the mile interval , just heard this as a rumor?????

I would say it's not the quickest track out there, quite frequently there is a stiff breeze swirling about.
    But I've never heard anyone question it's accuracy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

can't comment on the track accuracy, but I can accurately say they should get around to replacing the 50% of floodlights which are not working!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭KielyUnusual

jimjamkk06 wrote: »

Its a 400m track.

I reckon they got that bit right.

Maybe, their curved start line for the mile is wrong if that's what you are getting at but also highly unlikely.

Advertisement