Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to access a statement for my CustomSaver account

Options
  • 17-01-2017 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks. I need to get a copy of the statement for my CustomSaver account but it's not visible anywhere on banking365, where I can see my Current Account and Credit Card statements. How do I go about getting a statement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi folks. I need to get a copy of the statement for my CustomSaver account but it's not visible anywhere on banking365, where I can see my Current Account and Credit Card statements. How do I go about getting a statement?
    Hi super_furry, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can order this statement on 365 Online through the Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. Please provide the Customsaver account number in your message and a representative will be happy to order this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement