Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A huge Thank You to someone in Dunnes, Jetland

• 17-01-2017 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭

This morning when I was leaving the house, I missed my wallet containing a good amount of cash, along with the debit & credit cards, plus a few other bits & pieces.

One anxious search of the house and no sign of it, so as Dunnes Jetland was the last place I'd been to before settling in at home last night, I headed down there in the slight hope it might be there.

Happy Days.....the lady at customer care knew the minute I opened my mouth what the story was, and she re-united me with my wallet with a friendly smile.

I didn't have a contact no. in the wallet so they were unable to phone me, but she was able to tell me I left it at the checkout yesterday evening and the assistant found it after I was gone.

Well done and thanks to all concerned. :)

Advertisement