Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap portable charger in B&M shop?

Options
  • 17-01-2017 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone have any idea of where to get a cheap (~20 euro) portable charger in town in Dublin or else in Dublin airport. Going on a short holiday and might get one instead of getting a converter? As big as possible. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

josha1 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea of where to get a cheap (~20 euro) portable charger in town in Dublin or else in Dublin airport. Going on a short holiday and might get one instead of getting a converter? As big as possible. Thanks.

What model?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭josha1

What model?
    Phone is a HTC with standard micro usb.
    I don't really care what model the charger is. Doesn't have to do anything except microsim. Doesn't need to be neat or slim or anything, just as big as possible for the price. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Carphone Warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭josha1

Carphone warehouse seemed to have a very poor selection when I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I normally pick mine up in Boots or TK Maxx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

TK Maxx generally have a selection to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Dealz
    Homestore+More
    Heatons

Pity you left it too close as I would recommend an anker one off Amazon and use address pal from an post to get it here

Advertisement