Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splatoon 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Nickolakis

I created a FB group and I wanted to post the link but it says that I cannot post links cause I am a new user. What's up with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Nickolakis wrote: »
    I created a FB group and I wanted to post the link but it says that I cannot post links cause I am a new user. What's up with that?

Can you PM me the link please thanks?

Mark

madmoe wrote: »
    Can you PM me the link please thanks?

Mark

Thanks Mark. I sent you the PM so please post the link so we can all join the group! Thank you again for the help.

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Squiffer is back from splatoon 1 tomorrow

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/898469535682101248

My favourite weapon is back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Flight for me. Invisibility is almost always used for nefarious purposes. It's for perverts and thieves!

Think of the fun you could have if you had both? Namely, lifting other people up and tricking them into thinking they could fly. And watching them in the shower.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭narmst

Hey Mark/Nick - Neil here from https://www.meetup.com/Nintendo-Switch-Dublin-Meetup/
    Very interested to work with the Facebook group - anything that brings together a group to play Splatoon!!
    The next meetup is Friday 8th September - I've rewritten the intro to focus on Mario Kart just because I see in my friend list that more people have Mario Kart than Splatoon but I'm hoping that we can so do Splatoon on the night.
    I love Splatoon and think an evening meetup in Cassidy's Bar would be great fun .. hopefully we can organise something ..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭narmst

narmst wrote: »
    Hey Mark/Nick - Neil here from https://www.meetup.com/Nintendo-Switch-Dublin-Meetup/
    Very interested to work with the Facebook group - anything that brings together a group to play Splatoon!!
    The next meetup is Friday 8th September - I've rewritten the intro to focus on Mario Kart just because I see in my friend list that more people have Mario Kart than Splatoon but I'm hoping that we can so do Splatoon on the night.
    I love Splatoon and think an evening meetup in Cassidy's Bar would be great fun .. hopefully we can organise something ..
    Send me on the PM - the link I got in whatsapp doesn't work - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

This sounds like a great idea. Need to get higher than my current level of 14 me thinks before then.

Hey Mark and Neil,

I PMed the link to the FB group to both of you. Can you please share it to the forum so that the rest of the people can have a look. Thank you for this.

For some reason I cannot post links yet and I am trying to figure out how.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭Sarn

I really enjoy salmon run, but some people are absolutely terrible at it. At least in turf wars all they have to do is spray paint so you don't notice bad players as much.

• Advertisement

Hello all,

I created a FB group for Splatoon 2 Ireland. I think that it is a good idea to have a place where we can all plan events, add each other and make online matches.

The link is the following:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2036094039946547/

Please join the group so we can create a lovely community, play together and who knows, maybe create a good enough team for the championships!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I got Wata from Boris to sign my amiibo last night, she's one of the best players out there, she was delighted.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYCf0qTF8iL/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Very nice Splatoon 2 t-shirt on Teefury today

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

New Ranked/Turf War stage called Manta Maria is being added on Saturday.
    A new Salmon Run stage called Lost Outpost is being added tomorrow.
    New Bubble Blower weapon is being added too.

safetyboy wrote: »
    I got Wata from Boris to sign my amiibo last night, she's one of the best players out there, she was delighted.

[Pic of ammibo]

Thats class! where was the tournement

Thats class! where was the tournement
    It wasnt a tournament she was playing a gig in Whelens Sunday night,

https://twitter.com/Borisheavyrocks?lang=en

It wasnt a tournament she was playing a gig in Whelens Sunday night,

https://twitter.com/Borisheavyrocks?lang=en

Oh thats my bad then, i thought u meant she was a top splatoon player in the world and got her to sign it at a tournament you were at :o

So hang on... does she play Splatoon really well or does she play (guitar/bass/drums/keytar/recorder etc) really well? Both? AT THE SAME TIME???

Are you just getting her to sign them because amiibo are japanese and a hot consumer item, and she's hot and japanese? That's racist! Probably! It's Charlottesville all over again. "Believe me there were hot people on both sides, lots of very good, great, hot people. They weren't all amiibos, far from it. There were skylanders, Infinities, those DC guys - you know the supermans you buy in Eurogiant. Is it Supermans or Supermen? I have to be careful, because the fake news, you know they'll say 'He lied! He lied about the Supermans' etc. etc."

HA, She's an en excellent splatoon player, its very rare to meet a human your own age who plays splatoon and collects amiibo and is in one of your favorite bands. So ya can see how happy I was to get them signed :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

HA, She's an en excellent splatoon player, its very rare to meet a human your own age who plays splatoon and collects amiibo and is in one of your favorite bands. So ya can see how happy I was to get them signed :P

Try finding such a similar human when you're my age!
    At 45 all my peers are playing golf!

• Advertisement

Well i'm 41. not far off :P

DIEBFGyUwAEwnxG.jpg

Sloshing machine coming tonight and also new stage manta maria.

• Picked up Splatoon 2 for me holidays :)

Any patches to be downloaded since it's launch?
    Any tips for a complete noob?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Picked up Splatoon 2 for me holidays :)

Any patches to be downloaded since it's launch?
    Any tips for a complete noob?

Pick a roller, head straight down the flank for the enemy base. Spawn camp them as they come out.

He said tips for a noob! How about "Just have fun! Be yourself! It's the taking part that counts!"

• fixxxer wrote: »
    Pick a roller, head straight down the flank for the enemy base. Spawn camp them as they come out.

Lol sounds like I'm going to be on the other end of that.
    Add me to Switch friends lads!

• How do you start the single player??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    How do you start the single player??

When you start in the courtyard area, head to the back. On the left is a grate in the ground. Turn into a squiddy, and when the next area opens up, talk to the lady with the umbrella.

• Advertisement

Havin an awful slog on team flight here :/

Advertisement