Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Lounge

Options
  • 17-01-2017 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

The older one at the bottom of Grafton street is now closed, is that correct?

Can you tell me where the new Enterprise Lounge is located?

What are the opening hours? Do you any pictures?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

leftfooter wrote: »
    The older one at the bottom of Grafton street is now closed, is that correct?

Can you tell me where the new Enterprise Lounge is located?

What are the opening hours? Do you any pictures?

Thanks.
    Hi leftfooter,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Yes our Grafton street Enterprise lounge is now closed. You can find the details and photos of our other Workbench areas here

Our Trinity College Workbench is now available Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. While our Grand Canal Workbench is open 8am to 6pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8am to 8pm on Thursdays and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭leftfooter

Thank you for that Information. Can you tell me where exactly in Trinity College workbench is, it's a very big campus.
    Thanks.
    Hi leftfooter,

Yes our Grafton street Enterprise lounge is now closed. You can find the details and photos of our other Workbench areas here

Our Trinity College Workbench is now available Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. While our Grand Canal Workbench is open 8am to 6pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8am to 8pm on Thursdays and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

leftfooter wrote: »
    Thank you for that Information. Can you tell me where exactly in Trinity College workbench is, it's a very big campus.
    Thanks.
    Hi leftfooter,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi leftfooter, 

It's located about 100 metres on the left hand side after the Science Gallery, beside the Hamilton building. I hope this helps. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement