Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crèche in Swords

Options
  • 17-01-2017 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a crèche in swords. Have a childminder but she isn't working out so need to get the little fella sorted ASAP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Dazed909

Had 3 kids in Tigin until we moved house. It's a bit expensive but couldn't fault the service or facilities. The staff were excellent. The owners Brian and Dolores were really friendly and very accommodating. It's a big creche which is a good thing since it means they have the facilities, expertise and equipment to deal with kids of all ages. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Apart from that I know Oaklands has a good reputation. That was our second choice and I would have been happy to send my kids there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

We are in kids inc, in the council carpark. So far its great and staff very friendly.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Little Apples is great, low turnover of staff and family run too.

Advertisement