Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ticket Trout

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I see you're back answering the question you want rather than the question asked - you'd make a good politician.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

I see you're back answering the question you want rather than the question asked - you'd make a good politician.

A step up from a troll surely?

People who call you out on the nonsense you post but can't support with any trace of logic, aren't necessarily trolls. It's possible they just see your argument for what it is.

People who call you out on the nonsense you post but can't support with any trace of logic, aren't necessarily trolls. It's possible they just see your argument for what it is.

Defending the indefensible would be considered trolling by some.

I guess we must just have very different understandings of the word indefensible.

I guess we must just have very different understandings of the word indefensible.

This is the meaning I'm referring to...
    Definition of indefensible:
    a : incapable of being maintained as right or valid : untenable
    b : incapable of being justified or excused

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/indefensible

Oh, you do know what it means.
    I guess you must just spout your not very well thought out bolloxology for some other reason so.

Oh, you do know what it means.
    I guess you must just spout your not very well thought out bolloxology for some other reason so.

Showing your true colours now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

d7a37113217d7b79520c511448c2054e.jpg

Advertisement