Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm System for New Build.

Options
  • 17-01-2017 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello there,

I'll be moving into a new build soon enough time (1month) and im looking among other things to get alarm system ofc.

What i would like to ask the community is opinions about companies i should contact about them.

I will take all into consideration and this will help me shop around as im quite overwhelmed with all process.

Thank you in advance to all available to help.

Cheers.
    Vitor

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Take a look at the PSA register and get a survey from some company's close to you to call out and do a proper site survey. This is a requirement of EN50131.
    Compare like with like and tell them the system you would like to install not the one they want you to have.Beware of the one trick ponies that only know on panel etc.
    Also make sure you get your specification in writing covering everything so there are no nasty extras later.

Advertisement