Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good physio Dublin North - Finglas, Ballymun ?

Options
  • 18-01-2017 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

First message for me, I am looking for a physio in the northern part of Dublin city, preferably

I've gone through a knee surgery (anterior cruciate ligament) in France and need to work on it a lot, does anyone know a good one please ?
    For now I don't feel like being able to play football or tennis anymore, but my goal would be to get back on the pitch one day ...

I've found some threads on the board but they are rather old, that's why I am asking again !

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

From personal experience I'd highly recommend Philip Phelan in the Sports Surgery Clinic in Santry. Entrance is via Ballymun Rd.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Probably won't get much better than Sport Surgery Clinic, though it is pricey but they are good from what other people have told me who've had first hand experience.

The OH went to LEAF physio therapy. It's not quite finglas, but it's near the National Aquatic Centre and she'd recommend them.

I'm fairly sure there is a branch of "The Physio Company" in Northwood too near the Sports Surgery Clinic

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

David Kieran in Colaiste IDE in Finglas. Used him a few times last year and got to the root cause of a pain in my foot while running.

https://www.facebook.com/NorthDublinPhysiotherapy/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

I used a phisio about 18 months ago in Ashtown. Shes based in McCabes chemist. Havent got her details at hand but I found her very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Sunjava

Declan Monaghan. DCU. Excellent

• Advertisement
Advertisement