Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Companies Walkinstown

Options
  • 18-01-2017 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭

Moving to Walkinstown later this week and we're finding it tough to work out the companies providing bin collection in the area.
    Panda's website is giving errors, citybin don't appear to do our area and we've managed to get a quote from greyhound. Is there anyone else in the area and any feedback on them?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've been using Thornton's since the Council stopped doing bins. Never had a problem with them.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I'm in Crumlin and I also use Thorntons. No problems after two years with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Stay the hell away from Greyhound if you possibly can help it, even if it's a few euro more for another place, it will be worth it in the lonmg run to avoid missed collections and utter rubbish(!) customer service.

Sham of an operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Monaco1989

In Greenhills ourselves. Definitely recommend Thorntons. No issues with them at all.

Advertisement