Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer looking to form a covers band (Bettystown, Meath area but can travel)

• 18-01-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Yo, I'm a 19 year old male singer based in the Meath area.

I want to form a covers band for a source of income, but of course for the fun and experience of it also. Not sure about which direction we'd go, I'd like that to be a decision the whole band makes. Maybe we do one act very well, or become a classic rock mix band, who knows.

A guitarist, bassist and drummer would be neccessary, but rhythm guitar and other instruments are more than welcome to PM me, that could be interesting.

I am very passionate about music and performance and looking for people with a similar drive who are very much invested in music/art and giving rememberable performances.

I am also passionate about writing original music, so maybe if we get along we could experiment with our own stuff on the side.

I have much experience in musicals and drama perfromances, but minimal in band performance.
    My influences range from Björk, Bowie, Kate Bush, Iggy Pop to Iron Maiden, ACDC, Radiohead, The Smiths, Dead Kennedys, etc

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 colm wade

Hi,mature guitarist here with plenty of experience gigging and playing with cover bands over the years.Have transport,pa,lights and great band gear.And by the way i'm from Bettystown too cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Oisin Dowling

Hey man I'm a Bassist and or Rhythm guitarist living in north dublin just up the road from Gormanstown.

I have some experience in gigging, did some gigs years ago but haven't done any recently. I am a metal head so love playing covers of Slipknot, Killswitch Engage & Trivium but also I have done covers of Artic Monkeys, White Stripes and RHCP etc.

so if thats what your looking for feel free to get in touch.

Advertisement