Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feel Free Rewards Program

Options
  • 18-01-2017 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, 
    I signed up with Bank of Ireland because of the student rewards program. I have followed all of the steps so far and never received any email with rewards. I called the number on the website a month or so ago and was told by the man I spoke to that the program was running late, but now that it's mid January I'm starting to wonder if maybe others received emails and only I didn't... Could someone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

klwilson21 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I signed up with Bank of Ireland because of the student rewards program. I have followed all of the steps so far and never received any email with rewards. I called the number on the website a month or so ago and was told by the man I spoke to that the program was running late, but now that it's mid January I'm starting to wonder if maybe others received emails and only I didn't... Could someone help?
    Hi klwilson21, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear that you haven't received any updates about this. Can you please send us a private message here with your name, contact number and account holding branch and we can get this looked into. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement