Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed Credit Card Account - Still allowing payments

Options
  • 18-01-2017 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I closed my Credit Card in early November(received letter confirming account was closed 10 November). I can see in my 365  account a charge was accepted on the 12th January. How can I resolve this, I understood my card was cancelled when account was closed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

dave13 wrote: »
    Hi
    I closed my Credit Card in early November(received letter confirming account was closed 10 November). I can see in my 365  account a charge was accepted on the 12th January. How can I resolve this, I understood my card was cancelled when account was closed.
    Hi dave13, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear this, can you please send a message through the Ask a Question option on the 365 Online Service Desk? A representative will be happy to look into this for you further and will respond to you to confirm whether your card has been cancelled as you requested. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement