Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Francisco-Grad visa

Options
  • 18-01-2017 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi lads,
    Been weighing it up for a while now but am definate in wanting to move to San Francisco on the grad visa, everything seems to appeal to me the weather,location, food, culture, outdoors lifestyle etc.
    I am in the accounting field but could also work in finance or business. I was just wondering where would be the best bet starting to look for work/internships in those fields.
    Also where would you recommend looking at living, seen rent is very expensive there, places like Sunset and Berkerly I have been told are good but is there anywhere I am missing and how much would I be looking at in rent?
    If anyone could give me any help or tips on this it would be much appreciated. Also travelling on my own so feel free to give me a message!
    Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement